Daily Bible

2009年2月22日星期日

Yonex Ti 10








2009/02/20 is the quite memorialable day for my badminton racket.
This day, i bought a new badminton racket.
Ya.... That was Yonex Ti 10 mesh. So wonderful....
I played badminton since 9 years ago.
This new racket is the second racket which is belongs to me. The 1st one is Ashaway TM900.
The 1st racket has little heavy and a little bit short compared to this one.
Before this racket are bought , i am quite bothering whether to choose Ti 10 or armotec 300.
After cosideration and researching, i finally decided to buy Yonex Ti 10 which are cost more than armotec 300. After bought, i didn't regret because Ti 10 was the most valuable racket for me.
It is fully imported by Japan. Ti 10 also is used by KKK adn TBH who are the 1st double player malaysia.
After playing with my new racket, i found it is total different with my old one.
It is because this racket is giving much smash power and better controlling.

没有评论:

发表评论