Daily Bible

2010年4月27日星期二

Pray for Life Changes

Jesus,
Everyday i have 24 hours,
12 hours to work.
7 hours to sleep.
2 hours to eat.
30 minutes inside car on road.
30 minutes to think what should i do today.
1 hours to have gossip with others
15 minutes to take bath.
15 minutes to have dress up
15 minutes in toilet
How much left i have pray for you & care on you ministry???
Day by Day, life just like the round shape journey.
Everyday, keep repeat & repeat the same action such as robot.
Is it the life I desire & wish?
Please show me your ways, O Lord,
Teach me your path,
Guide me in your truth & teach me,
No to follow the way of sin but yours,
remember not the sins in my youth and my rebellious ways.
i would like to spend more my time in you.
No matter how difficult & hard.
i am still walking in faith .
i am still praying in hope.
You are Almighty God.
Our Ultimate target.

Pray with Jesus name..... Amen




.

没有评论:

发表评论